Discover the powerful connection to help you lose weight, dump debt, and save money. More >>
This is the essential guide for military families and those who want to support military families. More >>
Want to own the home you love, make memories with friends & family, & finance college educations? More >>
Our staff will make every attempt to connect with you within 4-12 hours.
Ellie Kay will make each presentation tailored to your specific audience.
We promote all events via our Facebook & Twitter for Social Engagement.
Ellie will conference all decision makers so that everybody is on the same page.
Ellie follows up after the event to make sure expectations were exceeded.
Corporate events tailored to company’s needs & leadership desired topics.
Speaking engagements can published in local news outlets via press releases.
Extensive speaking experience before a variety audiences of all sizes.
Ellie can give inspirational insight into current family & women’s issues.
Whether you are looking for a speaker for a corporate event, womens conference, arena event, off site, military family conference, financial workshop, "Girls Night Out" or a faith-based event, I would like to be your best option.Reserve Now!
A big part of the military lifestyle is legacy. Currently 1% of the population protects the rights and freedoms of the other 99% of us by serving in the United States Armed Forces. But WHY do they serve? It’s more[…]Read more...
When my husband was assigned to his alumni, the United States Air Force Academy, we knew we were in for an adventure. But nothing prepared me for the ultimate adventure—tailgating before a football game at over 7,000 feet. The games[…]Read more...
“Ellie work is one of the great services to families across our nation. I applaud her work in helping all of us be better stewards.”Rating:
“Ellie is amazing! I don’t think she ever sleeps. This energetic woman provides great information and is always a fun guest on the show.”Rating:
“Ellie is a splendid example of the far-reaching and positive impact that an individual with vision and faith can make in our world! Thank God to people like her who are a tremendous inspiration to all of us!”Rating:
“The debt mentality in our society is rampant, and people are desperate. Ellie hits the nail on the head by defining those struggles and offering practical solutions in a remarkably clear way.”Rating: